How would you go about fighting a war against an army of Manimals? Tell us through Twitter. Lay out your battle plans and send them to email@example.com.. Facebook is where you can post your pictures of the battles you've fought. Fanoff.com has forums, and we can use them to help organize our war games. Our Tumblr account is just for comic book art, basically. Comic Booked posts us too, and it has all kinds of things for you to check out, so go do that! Downloading us on iTunes is such a freaking great idea.
• Intro -The Manimal War arrives; and we discuss some topics briefly, in between talking about suicidal/odd sexual moves used as intimidation; and a huge argument about time travel.
• Read 'Em and Weep - Invincible #79 by Robert Kirkman and Ryan Ottley.
• You Should Read This - Jimmy Olsen one-shot, and The Comics Journal: A Cartoonist's Diary.
• Top 5 - Character's We'd Let Punch Us In the Face; suggested by listener Les Wilson!
• The Listen Bitches - Music is the blood of the Earth. Not sure why.
David Hopkins and Austin Wilson would have rumbles in the park over time travel. They would probably both be Greasers. This show runs 1:25:38, and got here because it was frozen in the past, then thawed in your garage. Download us on iTunes. It's for your own good.