Wednesday, January 12, 2011
#017 - Members of Planet Earth
On this week's episode of Hideous Energy the guys figure out that they are tiny members of a gigantic planet. It's somewhat obvious, but hard to grasp occasionally. Tell them what this means to you on Twitter (hideousenergy), Facebook, and email them at firstname.lastname@example.org. More importantly, download their show on iTunes, and jump over to FanOff.com and talk to the guys on the forum. They love talking. Obviously.
• Intro - The smell of Tauntaun innards; international love; and really dark discussions of suicide.
• Topic Thunder -Alan Moore and his beard; DC loves Grant Morrison and Geoff Johns; and who the hell knows what else?
• Read 'Em and Weep - Who Is Jake Ellis? and Sweet Tooth! Some punctuation added for emphasis.
• Top 5 - Normal Things We Would Love To See Alan Moore Do.
• Outro - Auf Wiedersehn; language discussions;
David Hopkins and Austin Wilson are flying kites and eating Cinnabons; they are not playing Ultimate Frisbee. This episode runs 1:10:27, and is filled with a lot of awkwardness. Swing by FanOff.com and our forums, and definitely download us on iTunes. Now. We dance.