Don't try to smoke or snort this episode. It's to go straight into your veins. Help us by talking to us about things on Twitter. Send us personal messages through email@example.com. Facebook is there too. Fanoff.com has our forums, and we'll totally talk to you about whatever. Our Tumblr account is prettier than you (and us). Comic Booked is gracious enough to post our shows too, so go there! The only real way to live is to download us on iTunes, and then make other people do the same thing.
• Intro - We think of really great ways to spend money, that are worthwhile and not wasteful at all; and you see behind the scenes.
• Topic Thunder - Is the Lizard going to kill Spider-Man; drug abuse is given awards; and Superman can only get your attention if he's mean.
• You Should Read This - Criminal: The Dead and the Dying by Ed Brubaker and Sean Phillips, and Locke and Key (the whole series, really) Keys To the Kingdom #6 by Joe Hill and Gabriel Rodriguez.
• Top 5 - Completely Fictional Drugs We Would Definitely Try.
• The Listen Bitches -There's a party up in heeeeere!
David Hopkins and Austin Wilson can quit any time they want to, so shut up. No. NO! They don't have a problem! This show runs 1:29:56, and is a cry for help. Download the show on iTunes, and let people know that everything will be okay.