webcomic with Brent Hibbard, Super Cute. On Twitter we're all having a great time. Emailing us through email@example.com is one of your shots at hearing about yourself on the internet. Facebook has both us and Super Cute. Fanoff loves us for some reason, so show them some love. Tumblr will always love you. Comic Booked has a ton of content for you to peruse, so go, peruse! Check out our exclusive content over on Why Not Indie? At the end of the day iTunes will be there for you.
• Intro - Using weapons to breakdance fight, we begin this episode right. Like raptors. Discount Comic Book Services has a ton of deals, so go check them out and be completely happy you did so.
• Topic Thunder - Frank Miller probably hates you, depending on what device you're reading this on; DC releases a series digitally before printing it; the DC sales numbers are probably wrong; DC might be changing some publishing teams next year; and guy who deserves it goes to jail.
• Read 'Em and Weep - Avenging Spider-Man #1, by Zeb Wells and Joe Madueira; Punisher Max #19 by Jason Aaron and Steve Dillon; Incredible Hulk by Jason Aaron and everyone born ever.
• Top 5 - Things You Can't Look Cool Doing, suggested by our friend Sean Hulse!
• Outro - The next round's on us.
David Hopkins and Austin Wilson waltz in and out like the wind. This episode runs 1:36:31. Please read our webcomic, Super Cute (supercutecomic.com). Download more Hideous Energy episodes through iTunes or Fanoff.com, and you won't have to do any kind of pagan ritual to find happiness.