Today we test the plausibility of cough syrup poisoning, and whether or not we're capable of loving something too much. Go read our webcomic with Brent Hibbard, Super Cute. On Twitter we're all having a great time. Emailing us through firstname.lastname@example.org is one of your shots at hearing about yourself on the internet. Facebook has both us and Super Cute. Fanoff loves us for some reason, so show them some love. Tumblr will always love you. Comic Booked has a ton of content for you to peruse, so go, peruse! Check out our exclusive content over on Why Not Indie? At the end of the day iTunes will be there for you.
• Intro - David makes outrageous claims from his sick/deathbed, and then we put them to the test. Also Discount Comic Book Services gets you your comics at a phenomenal discount - from 35% and up - so going there is a moral imperative.
• Topic Thunder - SciFi wants to make a Booster Gold TV show; some new details about the Batman movie; Marvel kills books and giggles at their plight; DC...seriously? Good lord; and Brian K. Vaughan and Marcos Martin are going to make us happy.
• Critical Thinking - So what happens when something you love becomes something you loved? Trust us, there are plenty of curse words and crazy things to offset the deep thinking.
• Read 'Em and Weep - Friend and listener Ryan Prinkey stops by to chat about two things you should read! Captain America: The Captain, and JSA: The Golden Age.
• Outro - We would totally dance if you asked us to dance.
David Hopkins and Austin Wilson say what they mean and mean what they say. This episode runs 1:24:59. Please read our webcomic, Super Cute (supercutecomic.com). Download more Hideous Energy episodes through iTunes or Fanoff.com if you enjoy this kind of thing.